Decided that the rain rather than the piled up
laundry would be a better photo for this post J
- Greta’s Genealogy Bog had double row of tabs/links and I really liked her organization and content.
- Speech Room News is not a genealogy blog, but I am a faithful reader as we share the same vocation. This blog linked her labels to tabs. It didn’t take long to figure out how to do this and it really makes sense.
- Technical tips and go-to links were found at FreeTechnology for Teachers.
- Sneaky Momma Blog Design made me realize that I have a lot to learn.
Now back to my blog . . . .
My labels list is now titled Surnames In My Posts. Click on a surname to see all posts that contain that family name. My posts can be found by location as well – just click on the tab for Irish Genealogy to see all the posts about my husband’s Irish family. I will add new categories as my posts continue.
- Sunday’s Obituary – Each Sunday, a found obituary will be posted.
- Monday’s News – A news article about family or a location that I am researching will be posted on every Monday.
- Friday’s Photo - On Fridays, I will post a mystery photo or one with family interest.
© 2012, copyright Diana Quinn